Donate your building materials to Better Futures Minnesota
When you donate materials to Better Futures, you help support the men we serve, the community, and the environment. Our warehouse is open Monday through Friday 10 am—6pm, and Saturday 9am—4pm. WE REQUEST THAT YOU PLEASE ARRIVE ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSE IF YOU WANT TO DONATE MATERIALS.
Contact us to schedule a drop-off or a pick-up. (Note: There might be a slight fee for picking up materials.)
All donations are tax-deductible.
Please note: we cannot accept items with:
- nails or screws
- peeling or chalking paint
- dry rot
- insect, rodent, or other pest infestations
We cannot accept these doors or door items:
- Hollow core doors
- doors with missing parts
- doors that are bowed, warped, or have peeling paint, drastic alterations, rot,
- failing seals or asbestos
We cannot accept these windows or window items:
- Windows with crumbling glazing or peeling paint
- Single-pane windows
- plastic curtain rods, plastic/metal blinds, curtains, drapes, roll-up shades
- Windows with broken seals or fogging
- Windows with or cracked panes
All set to donate your goods?
Once you've reviewed the lists above, bring your items to our new warehouse at 2620 Minnehaha Ave S, Minneapolis MN 55406.Get Directions